Mobile Legends: Bang Bang • Nov 26, 2022 • 4:00 AM
Hotlink #BSJ MLBB Tournament 2022 Qualifier #1
Welcome to Hotlink #BikinSampaiJadi Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tournament 2022! Launch Attack and claim Victory! THE MATCH WILL START WITHIN 15 MINUTES WHEN YOU HAVE PAIRED WITH AN OPPONENT IN THE ROUND.
Prizes for the Event are as follows:
Steps to register
1. If you don’t have a team, create a team via “My Team” in your profile.
2. You will need 5 players to join your team before your register your team for the tournament
3. Login with your Geng Gamer account and click “Join Tournament”
4. Register your team members’ information.
5. Ensure you have entered the correct MLBB ID (In-Game Name) when you are registering for the tournament
6. Make sure you check in 30 minutes before the start time of the tournament.
• Qualifier Stage: Single Elimination, Best of 1 (BO1)
• Group Stage: 8 Teams GSL Format, Best-of-Three (BO3). The top 2 from each of the Groups will be qualified for the Playoff Stage
• Playoff Stage: 4 Teams Double Elimination, Best-of-Five (BO5)
• Match schedule: Rolling schedule (The round is immediately started when you have an opponent)
• Lobby Settings
• Lobby: Custom Game
• Hero: Custom Draft Pick
• Heroes: All heroes are allowed to be used.
• Lobby: Custom Game
• Mode: Custom Draft Pick
• Champions: All heroes are allowed to be used.
1. The team on the top side of the bracket is responsible for hosting the lobby
2. Once the bracket is generated, click on the opponent's name to review their MLBB ID (In-game Name)
3. Add your opponent as an in-game friend
4. Invite the opponent to the game lobby within 10 minutes of the start of the round.
5. After the match is completed, take a screenshot of the result and upload it onto the match page.
6. Both teams are required to submit the match result on the Match page within 5 minutes of match completion.
7. If your opponent does not show up, respond or confirm the results of the match, you must report the issue to the tournament admin. “Report Issue” can be accessed on your “My Matches” page on the match you are currently playing by clicking the three dots at the side of the match.
If you or your team encounter any issues such as:
1. An opponent is not responding on time as per stated in the rulebook
2. An opponent is misbehaving and using abusive words
3. Having the suspicion that the opponent is cheating
You may report the issue with relevant evidence. Report Issue Ticket can be accessed on your “My Matches” page on the match you are currently playing by clicking the three dots at the side of the match.
Each player should be responsible for taking screenshots of all results of their match. Screenshots of the match should be uploaded to the Match page within 5 mins after the game ends. If neither team uploads any screenshots/match media or tries to contact the admin team, a default win will be given to one of the teams randomly. The match result will be published if there is no dispute on the score and/or once the dispute has been resolved.